Best Friend Gift Guide

Sunday, February 21, 2016


The other day, well more like the week before last, it was my best friends birthday (SHOUTOUT TO YOU CLO)! But unfortunately, I couldn't see her on the day because we go to different colleges and we both work, meaning it took about 3 weeks for us to actually plan something and see each other! In the end it was AMAZING, I gave her birthday presents, we ate pizza and watched vlogs then went into Nottingham the next day! Honestly, it was so so good seeing her and I had the best time!
Not only that but Chloe absolutely loved the presents that I got her which makes me super happy! 
So this post is just going be some little gift ideas from me to you!
14,000 Things To Be Happy About
I'm sure many of you will have seen this book over your tumblr dashboards or Twitter feeds fitting into the aesthetics many people love. Well I thought I make this lil purchase and add it to the gift collection. I feel like this was a great gift idea due to the fact that Chloe and I don't always see each other so I'm not always there to reassure her about things, therefore this book is a lil reminder to her that even when things are tough, there may be 14,000 things that still make you happy. This is a great gift for anyone as I feel like every once in a while people need that little reminder. 
Revolution Ultra Eye shadows 
A lot of people enjoy makeup, especially Chloe. She is insanely good at makeup and if you follow me on Twitter you may have seen my lil appreciation tweet to her - lemme insert a screenshot here - 
DOESN'T HER EYE MAKEUP GORGEOUS!!! Anyway, back onto topic, I bought her this eyeshadow palette because she loves makeup! It wasn't very very expensive and is definitely within budget to say you get 32 colours. The Eyeshadows are kinda creamy rather than being powdery and chalk like which I feel a lot of Eyeshadows can be. We ended up trying out loads of makeup including her presents which is why I know this hahah, I'm definitely going to get some more Revolution makeup for myself!
Revolution Blush Palette 
I also got her another Revolution product which happened to be the Revolution Blush Palette. This palette is BEAUTIFUL. The pigment of the blushes are all gorgeous and so strong. I know I don't have tons of makeup or try tons of makeup but this looks like it should be high street and up in the £30 palettes a lot of people buy. Not only is this a beautiful highlight but for a little bit of shimmer on the eye, this is a great colour to put on the lid which Chloe did in the photo above! This product was also very inexpensive and TOTALLY worth it! Once again, I definitely want one of these for myself! 
MUA Highlight 
I got a little MUA highlight as well, I ended up buying the palette as well though because I know how much she wanted some highlight and I wasn't too sure how strong the pigment of this would be. Turns out this product is kinda light and looks really nice on fair skin tones. It adds just a bit of shimmer and I feel like it would be perfect for anyone who doesn't want a really strong highlight. I mean, you could always build up the product for a stronger look. 
LALALAB 
I've already mentioned LALALAB in my previous January Favourites post. I liked the outcome of my last prints so much that I decided to order some for Chloe. I know Chloe has a photo wall which meant this present was the perfect idea for to have a few additions to her wall. Even if your friend doesn't have a photo wall, getting photo prints of memories you've shared together is a really cute, thoughtful idea and allows them to reminisce on those memories!
So that's it for this little blog post! I love all these gift ideas and I hope they help you guys out if you needed any ideas!
Comment below any gift ideas that are great for your friends or even what you would like yourself!
Thanks for reading!
Phoebe 
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow