Breakfast ideas || Pancetta scrambled egg & gluten free toast

Saturday, December 12, 2015


This is my first time making this specific breakfast and seriously, it is SOOO good! If you're looking for a light breakfast this is definitely the one!
I stayed at my dads when I made this and his kitchen is amazing, I love it. I was kinda stuck for breakfast ideas and seeing that he had pancetta I thought this would be something nice to try, which it definitely is! Keep reading to find out how to make this yummy Pancetta scrambled egg & gluten free toast!


Ingredients:
(These ingredients made enough for 2 people)
4 eggs
100g Pancetta
Tsp Mixed herbs (or Thyme & Rosemary)
Gluten free bread
Butter

Medium frying pan
Bowl
Fork (or whisk, either works fine)
Spatula

Steps:
Step One: Turn the heat up to medium/high in order to pre heat your frying pan.
Step Two: After around 2 minutes the pan should be heated, you don't need any oil for this as the oil from the pancetta means the egg won't stick to the pan. Add your pancetta to the pan.


Step Three: Whilst your pancetta is cooking, crack the 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk until they're all mixed together. Add your mixed herbs to the eggs and mix again until they're mixed in.


Step Four: After around 5-10 minutes on a medium/high heat, your pancetta should be near enough cooked. Turn the heat to medium and add the eggs to the pan. The pan would be hot and so your eggs should start cooking straight away.


Step Five: Continuously stir the eggs and pancetta so that it is turning into scrambled egg.
Step Six: When the eggs are separated to the size/how you want them, you can leave them to cook more while you make your toast.


Step Seven: I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to make toast, if not, just pop the bread in the toaster and let it toast until it is how you like it.
Step Eight: When your toast is done, your pancetta and scrambled eggs should also be finished. Now you're ready to serve up and dig into your yummy breakfast!



There are no specific timings for this recipe, everything just depends on how you like your pancetta and eggs cooked, mine were almost over cooked than how people usually cook eggs. This is just because I prefer my food over cooked haha.
I hope you enjoyed this post, I for sure want to start posting more recipes because I've started cooking/baking a lot more recently.
Tweet me or comment below if you try this recipe and how it turned out for you! Also, let me know of any recipes/posts you'd like to see on my blog!

Thanks for reading!

Phoebe
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow