❆ My Winter Playlist ❆

Friday, December 18, 2015


This blog post is a lot shorter than all of my others, simply for the fact that I wanted to post but haven't had anything pre-written :( I've also had A LOT of coursework that's needed to be handed in this week so I've been concentrating on college all week!
Even so, here's my winter playlist and what I've been listening to a lot/started listening to throughout these cold winter months!

Justin Bieber - Under The Mistletoe (Deluxe)
I would write each individual song but I LOVE every single song on this Christmas album. I pretty much have since it came out and he performed a few songs on his "This is Justin Bieber" ITV Special!
Alina Baraz - Down For You
Ariana Grande - Winter Things
Snakehips feat Tinashe & Chance The Rapper - All My Friends
THIS is my all time favourite song right now, I can't stop listening!
Grace feat G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me
Ariana Grande - Wit It This Christmas
Bryson Tiller - Sorry Not Sorry
Bryson Tiller - Don't
Bryson Tiller - Open Interlude
Chris Brown - Back to Sleep
Kiiara - Gold
Blackbear - Different hos
Kehlani - Tore Up
Miguel - Leaves
Dounia Tazi - Monetary Love
Miguel X Kiana Brown - Coffee
Drake X Kiana Brown - On a Wave
Melanie Martinez - Soap
Tink ft Jeremih - Don't Tell Nobody
Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Fantasy
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
Justin Bieber - Mark My Words
Justin Bieber - Company
Chris Brown (feat Solo Lucci) - Wrist
Kehlani - Did I

Once again I'm sorry for the short blog post. Mind you I think this kinda post after a few long ones is refreshing almost haha. Despite the shortness of this post, I hope you've liked it! You should definitely check out at least some of the songs on here, they're all amazing! Especially Justin Bieber!! Speaking of which, I GOT A TICKET TO GO SEE HIM!! It took 2 1/2 stressful hours but it was SO worth it knowing I'm lucky to be going to Purpose Tour! My World Tour & Believe Tour were AMAZING so I can't wait to go see him again!


Anyways, let me know in the comments below or tweet me (@PTXVI) any of your favourite songs!
Or we can just fangirl about similar music tastes ya know, feel free hahah!
My next blogpost will hopefully be a lot better and include some DIY and routines so keep a look on my twitter when I tweet about new blog posts!

Thanks for reading!
Phoebe
X



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow